Are you intersted in becoming in an Infant Mental Health Practitioner? Well Solace can help!!
Solace Center is proud to offer the 2019 Road to Competency Series, Laying the Foundation for Infant Mental Health Practice. This series of trainings align with the California Training Guidelines and Personnel Competencies and Professional Endorsement Criteria for Infant-Family and Early Childhood Mental Health (2016).
By attending all 7 trainings you will be eligible for a total of 48 endorsement hours & 48 CE’s for LMFT’s, LEP’s, LCSW’s and LPCC’s.
- February 8, 2019 - The Basics: Introduction To Infant Mental Health
- March 8, 2018 - Infant Mental Health: Impact Of Trauma On Brain elopment And Mental Health Functioning
- April 5, 2019 - Playfully Building Connections: Attachment-Focused Play Interventions (6 Association Play Therapy Hours) (more info to come)
- July 25-26, 2019 - 2 Day Reflective Practice Facilitation Training (More info to come)
- August 2019 - Maternal Mental Health (More info to come)
The series will include the following endorsement criteria areas: A: Parenting, Caregiving, Family Functioning and Parent-Child Relationships (6 hours) B: Infant, Toddler and Preschool Development (4 hours) C: Biological and Psychosocial Factors Impacting Outcomes (6 hours) D: Risk and Resiliency (6 hours) E: Observation, Screening, and Assessment (4 hours) F: Diagnosis and Intervention (6 hours) G: Interdisciplinary/Multidisciplinary Collaboration (6 hours) H: Ethics (4 hours)
*Solace of Center of Fresno is not affiliated in any way with the California Center for Infant-Family and Early Childhood Mental Health. For more information on endorsement see http://cacenter-ecmh.org/wp/